Terms and Conditions
Nicki James Limited (Trading as Just Brand You) – Course Terms and Conditions
Thank you so much for investing in one of our programs. I can’t wait to get you started on your journey – but before we get to the really exciting part please take the time to understand our terms and conditions.
These terms are here to protect all parties and to make sure that we all understand our responsibilities. Obviously if you have any questions or need clarity please contact me so that we can discuss. Please note that by purchasing from Just Brand You you are, by default, agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
When you enrol in one of our courses, you are purchasing access to content, materials and knowledge owned by Just Brand You. Please do not transfer or resell courses, materials or shared knowledge in any way. You do not have any right to resell the course in any manner (including by sharing account information with a purchaser or illegally downloading the course and sharing it on torrent sites).
• To be clear, you may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, sublicense, or otherwise transfer or use any course, it’s materials or knowledge unless we give you explicit permission to do so in a written agreement signed by an authorised representative of Just Brand You.
All and any communications relating to programs must take place via the channels for that Course as advised by Just Brand You (e.g. Facebook groups).
• Private messaging to Nicki James and to other Course members is not permitted unless prior consent is given.
• All communication relating to the Course must take place using the permitted communication channels only.
• By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you are permitting Just Brand You to share your content to anyone through any media, including promoting it via advertising on other websites.
• When you post comments, questions, reviews, ideas and suggestions, you authorise Just Brand You to use and share this content with anyone, distribute it and promote it on any platform and in any media, and to make modifications or edits to it as we see fit.
• By submitting or posting content on or through all platforms, you grant Just Brand You a worldwide royalty-free license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, and distribute your content in any and all media or distribution methods. You also agree to all such uses of your content with no compensation paid to you.
If you are paying in one lump sum, payment must be made and received in full before you can access any program you’ve signed up for. If you are paying in instalments the following instalments must be received by Just Brand You on a monthly basis after initial payment until all payments are received.
• If payment is not received on time, the Company reserves the Right to remove access to all courses and materials immediately, with no refund or credit option.
• Non-payment will result in the course, any associated materials, support, communication, any other related systems, services or products being made immediately unavailable to the Client.
• Non-payment of the total amount due will be considered a Breach of Contract and Just Brand You reserves the right to take legal action as necessary to secure payment in full.
• If full and final payment is not received, Just Brand You reserves the right to withhold and retain all courses, products and all monies received to date and will not be liable to the Client to repay any previously received monies.
• Late payments will result in a weekly fee of £50 (+ VAT).
• Any Course payments made will, as standard, be non-refundable and Just Brand You will not be liable for any further claim nor legal action in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Information and Data
Just Brand You will hold and process data for legal, personnel, administrative and management purposes and the holding of and processing of any personal data of a sensitive nature as defined in the Data Protection Act 2018. All information will be held securely and destroyed safely.
Complaints and Cancellations
Obviously we want every Client to be delighted with the product, information and support that they receive from Just Brand You. However, in the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied, you must raise the issue with the Just Brand You team immediately in writing to email@example.com, detailing the reasons why, and permit Just Brand You reasonable time and the opportunity to discuss and resolve the said issue(s). Just Brand You reserves the right to decide whether to refund and/or give credit depending upon the legitimacy of the claim.
• An individual Client purchasing a Course for personal use and benefit cannot raise a complaint nor seek a refund nor credit after 14 days of purchasing the Course. This applies where the Client has paid for but has not yet commenced the course.
• Just Brand You will not be liable for any further claim nor legal action in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Just Brand You shall not be liable to the Client for any loss, direct or indirect, or consequential, as a result of the use of any Just Brand You program material.
• Just Brand You will seek to enable the Client to set and achieve goals to assist in bringing about desired outcomes for the Client. The Client has sole responsibility for any decisions they may make, and Just Brand You accepts no liability whatsoever, in any circumstances or situations, for the Client’s actions or the consequences of the Clients actions.
• Just Brand You accepts no liability for any loss incurred by any Client, whether financial or otherwise, following commencement of a course, session, package or attendance at any Event, or for any perceived failure by the client, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve a material improvement or to achieve their desired outcomes or goals.
• Just Brand You or its employees or agents shall not be liable for any damage, loss, delay or expenses caused to the Client, its employees, agents, licensees or invitees or any other persons except insofar as it results from the negligence of Just Brand You or breach of contract.
Just Brand You shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God (other than one arising from or related to directly or indirectly from volcanic ash), strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery, and Just Brand You shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed, and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
Company Rights and Obligations
If Just Brand You cancels the Client order for any reason other than that set out previously in this Agreement, the Company will pay to the Client the sum of the costs paid to date, but not including work and Services that have been delivered, (including VAT), within two weeks of informing the Client in writing that the booking is cancelled.
• The limit of liability for breach of contract or negligence shall be limited to the total liability insurance in place by Just Brand You at the time of the event.
• This Agreement supersedes any previous agreement between the parties.
• No variation to this Contract is valid unless agreed by both parties in writing.
• In the Event of any dispute which cannot be resolved by both Parties it is agreed that the process of mediation will commence before arbitration or litigation.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter and supersedes any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, oral or written. Unless expressly provided elsewhere in this Agreement, this Agreement may be varied only by a document signed by both parties.